Quality Management System:
Our Quality System is based on ISO-9001-2008 as well as AS9100 and audited to conform to MIL-I-45208-A Standard. PMI’s Quality Assurance System integrates all engineering, manufacturing and verification functions through a “Planning for Product Realization” process. This extensive review and approval process allows for customer flexibility while maintaining stringent system controls. An active internal audit process maintains the integrity of all company activities and sub-tier suppliers’ performance..
Our Quality System Audits is based on:
- Recertification audit are done annually
- Customer audits and source inspections are conducted on a regular basis.
- Internal QMS audits are carried out continuously throughout the year through which every element of our QMS is cyclically audited.
Mission Critical Programs:
All Mission Critical programs involving high precision or complex design and manufacturing processes go through our Manufacturing Process Demonstration Review Procedure, including concurrent engineering with the customer, and must complete a Post-preliminary Design Review (PDR) and Post-Critical Design Review (CDR) Assessment and approval milestones.
Our Quality Policy:
- The pursuit of the greatest value to its customer base through the PMI application of advanced technological approaches in the processing of component parts and modular assemblies, which also leads to competitive pricing for products.
- Providing defect-free products, to our customers.
- Continuous Improvement, in all aspects of the PMI Quality Assurance System.
- Adherence to the company quality policies and management directives.
- PMI is committed to understanding and meeting the quality needs and expectations of all our customers, subcontractors, and associates.
Proprietary Operating Procedures:
PMI has developed its own proprietary comprehensive “close-looped” flow-chart Operating Procedures system which allows the efficient functioning of our QMS systems to meet all of the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 International Quality System Standard and the AS9100:2004-01 Revision Aerospace Industry-Specific Standard.
Inspection & Testing
PMI utilizes state of the art inspection and gauging systems, including vision systems and coordinate measuring machines
Statistical Process Control & Analysis Tools
PMI utilizes Real time SPC, and statistical analysis of results to guide actions and evaluate process changes.
Environmental Health and Safety
PMI complies with all local, state and federal environmental regulations. We are in the process of developing a more comprehensive EHS Management System that will aligns closely with elements prescribed in both ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001, international standards that specify requirements for all environment, health and safety management system